These 10 Indoor Plants Can, Indeed, Beautify Your Home
hommitment November 20, 2020 No Comments
Several research studies have proven that indoor plants can effortlessly boost your mood, reduce stress levels, improve concentration and enhance productivity — making them ideal not solely for your home but your workspace as well.
And no, no! Indoor plants do not merely influence your efficiency. They can change the face of your space and contribute a lot to your home. They, indeed, gift their beauty and calmness to your surrounding while going about their daily growth and flowering.
So embrace your ‘Go Green’ movement (in vogue, of course) right now! Beautify your home with the following 10 Indoor Plants:
(1) Monstera Deliciosa (Swiss Cheese Plant): Fairly inexpensive, this 12-inch split-leaf philodendron, can look quite stunning while placed in any corner of your room. The plant grows quite quickly, so you can get some great height and beautiful leaves in under three months. The leave of this plant can make a stunning centrepiece of any table as well!
Do avoid permitting them to direct light as the sun can burn the tips of the leaves.
(2) Silver Dollar Plant: These drought-tolerant, climbing succulents are great for home decor purposes. The cylindrical stems, thick and round leaves of Xerosicyos Danguyi look exceptionally phenomenal on all your work, side or kitchen tables.
(3) Aloe Vera: These hardy ornamentals are the most easygoing succulent. They are, well, of course, a great skincare product as well! They look magnificent in about any type of container or interior setup!
(4) Prayer Plant: Also known as ‘Maranta Leuconeura’, these plants are assuredly a classic and natural piece of art. The red veins of the beautiful leaves add an appealing hue to the corner or space!
Fun Fact! The leaves of this plant, raise and contract based on the day and night cycle. And, this leaf folding process is quite interesting to watch.
So, now, do you get why this plant is known as ‘Prayer Plant’?
(5) Calathea Orbifolia: ‘Woah! So beautiful!’ Well, that is what the reaction of your guests would be when they would look at this stunning living painting! The smooth white streaks of this plant stand out against its vivid green leaves, comprising it to be a remarkable interior piece! Now, these plants are a little tricky to care, but then beauty does come at a cost. Right? But moist soil, good drainage, and reliable lighting conditions are a great place to start, for the maintenance of this plant.
(6) Chlorophytum Comosum (Spider Plant): The plant has bright green leaves with central white stripes. It has been treated as an interior decor piece since the Victorian era, and well, its charm has made it endure till this century as well.
Now, spider plants are super-easy to grow. They can tolerate all levels of light, and won’t mind if you miss a weekly watering too.
(7) Snake Plant: Also known as Sansevieria Laurentii, these plants look quite distinctive and highly appreciate the outline of your interiors. With high-contrast banding, these plants grow rather tall and make a great statement piece for low tables.
(8) Boston Fern: Nephrolepis Exaltata adds bursts of energy and volume to your space. They look spectacular as a hanging plant, on a pedestal, or even on an ordinary side table. It’s hard to go wrong with a fern as gorgeous and hardy as this one.
(9) Grafted Ficus Bonsai: These are gorgeous small desk plants and are a brilliant addition to your house or work office environment. These plants are, again, extremely forgiving and can effortlessly tolerate conditions ranging from low to bright sunlight (but not direct, of course).
(10) Ugaoo ZZ Plant: The wide, dark and glossy leaves of Ugaoo Zamioculcas Zamiifolia plant adds life to your space. They can serve as the happy troopers in the darkest corners of your home.
Indoor Plants do not solely provide you with fresh air. They are great mood boosters. And marking all the points of attractive aesthetics and easy maintenance, indoor plants comprise to be the most spectacular interior decor elements as well.
So, what is the wait for?
Decorate your home with the aforementioned indoor plants and grace each corner of your home, right now!
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked. *